First Look: Miranda Kerr, Shanina Shaik & Jessica Hart on the Runway for Victoria’s Secret 2012 Fashion Show
The taping of the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show was held today in New York City (November 8th but 7th in NYC) and we had three Aussies walking the show and this is our first look at the girls strutting their stuff on the catwalk. Miranda Kerr got three outfits, Shanina Shaik got wings for the first time, and she got two outfits and Jessica Hart made her debut, with one outfit and as you can see is perfectly suited to the show!
The show was divided into six segments; Circus, Dangerous Liaisons, Calender Girls, Silver Screen Angels, Pink Is Me, and Angels in Bloom.
Miranda walked Circus, Dangerous Liasons and Silver Screen Angels; Shanina walked Dangerous Liaisons and Angels in Bloom while Jess walked in Pink Is Me section which was to be expected seeing as her catalogue work has been for VS Pink.
Some fun facts include (I’ll keep updating these as they come out):
- Adriana Lima opened the show and Toni Garrn closed.
- The girls wore six inch heels designed by Nicholas Kirkwood
- For lunch, the models had tomato bisque soup, pasta, salad, roast beef with creamy horseradish sauce, stuffed chicken, ice cream, cookies and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Victoria Secret and CBS both donated $1million to Hurricane Sandy relief. (via)
The girls rocked the catwalk to Rhianna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars!
The Fashion Show will be aired in Australia on December 9th at 8:30 p.m. on FOX8 I understand!
More images to come so watch this space …
Courtesy of Brunette from LoveVSModels
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Category: Glossy News
Sites That Link to this Post
- LINKS: Sinem Yazici, Lagerfeld, Status Update Jeans and more. | 10 November , 2012