With a festive season ahead packed with glamorous evenings out, your makeup looks call for a little more shimmer and sparkle. To help, Burberry Beauty have just released their new Limited Edition Vintage Gold Collection for the upcoming festive season.
The highlight of the collection is the Burberry Beauty Charm (RRP $130). A sweet tasselled bag charm in gunmetal metallic grey. It includes a solid Lip Glow, in a glossy pink nude shade, making it the perfect gift for a fashionista.
Burberry Lips are a quintessential part in the Burberry Beauty range, and for Christmas they have released a limited edition Lip Glow in Vintage Gold (18) (RRP $45) shade. Perfect for wearing alone, for an eye-catching glow, or layered over a bold lip.
The Complete Eye Palette (RRP $85) contains a quartet of Sheer Eye Shadows that co-ordinate and complement one another to create a perfect, defined eye – our favourite is Plum Pink (pictured above). Each palette contains a bright, illuminating base, two blendable shades to create that defined, smoky look and a liner to highlight and entrance. The eye shadows contain silicones that help them to glide onto the skin, for a natural smooth finish. The colours are also highly pigmented, so they will last long through the night.
Available in six shade combinations: Smokey Grey, Mocha, Pale Nude, Dark Spice, Plum Pink and Pink Taupe.
We got some key application tips from Burberry Beauty Artist, Wendy Rowe, to share with you as well:
- Apply Effortless Mascara in Midnight Brown No. 02 to upper and lower lashes
- Add Eye Definer in Midnight Brown No. 02 to the upper and lower lash line
- Start by applying the lightest shade in the upper corner of the Complete Eye Palette, and work down:
- Sweep the lightest shade over the entire eyelid to create a luminous base, blending from the lashline to the browbone, and the inner and outer corners of the eye
- Apply the second lightest shade along the socket line to define the eye, from the outer to the inner corner of the eye
- For more intensity, apply the third, deeper shade to the outer corner of the eye socket and blend, building up the colour to a festive effect
- Apply the darkest shade along the upper lashline, blending along the lashes to the outer corners to define the eyes
Available now exclusively at David Jones Elizabeth Street, Bourke Street, Bondi and Chadstone as well as online at www.davidjones.com.au.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl