Miranda Kerr is a ‘cheeky’ latina alongside other models Isabeli Fontana, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Toni Garrn, Anja Rubik, Irina Shayk, Constance Jablonski, Edita Vilkeviciute, Alessandra Ambrosio & Izabel Goulart inside Vogue España’s December 2012 Issue that features Kate Moss on the cover.
The editorial is titled Las Majas and was inspired by The Naked Maja referring to a famous nude Spanish Painting as photographed by Mario Testino and styled by Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele. (And weirdly Karlie Kloss has ‘three’ armpits, hmmmm, photoshop accident!)
Kate Moss is truly iconic and this year alone, Kate has scored the following covers (not including smaller magazines) and to be honest I would love to see less of her:
- Vogue España December 2012
- Vanity Fair December 2012
- Vogue Paris October 2012
- Vogue Paris September 2012
- Harper’s Bazaar June/July 2012
- Vogue UK July 2012
- Vogue Japan April 2012
- Love S/S 12 (Special edition)
- W March 2012
- Vogue Paris December/January 2011/2012 (thanks to “Creative” in the Fashion Spot for the list).
Do you agree?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Category: Glossy News