Burberry Beauty have just released their latest seasonal offering for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2013 season in the Northern Hemisphere packed with glowing bursts of runway inspired corals and pinks that we can embrace as summer comes to an end – and we love the corals we’re pointing out right now!
THE LOOK is effortlessly seductive, a modern take as seen on the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2013 runway. Siren red lip with soft definition, inspired by the strong, feminine attitude of the season’s Burberry girl. Sheer, glowing complexion combines with naturally defined and almost bare eyes to leave the lips in focus.
The collection introduces exciting new shades to the existing Burberry Eyes, Burberry Glow, and Burberry Lips collections that we love so much bursting with gorgeous floral colour.
To the Burberry Lips range, four new Lip Glows (RRP $45) have been added, including a special limited edition Pink Sweet Pea shade. The colours are vibrantly bright and would look lovely, sheer on bare lips, or layered over a solid colour. The formula is the same as the other Lip Glows we have come to love – soft and super glossy. Do apply sparingly though, as it can get a little bit sticky.
There are also two new additions to the Burberry Glow range. The Light Glows (RRP $70) are lovely silken blushes that blend smoothly into the skin. We especially love Coral Pink, a pretty and perfectly on-trend colour that blends raspberry pink with the traditional coral shades to add a splash on instant, wearable colour to your cheeks. Also available in Coral Pink.
The spring/summer collection also includes a new, sheer pearlescent eye shadow (RRP $45).
How to get the gorgeous Burberry Beauty look:
• Apply Effortless Mascara to the upper lashes using a zigzag motion, starting at the root of the lashline. Brush through lashes with mascara wand for a natural look
• Apply Sheer Eye shadow in Gold Pearl No. 26 to the entire eyelid as a base
• Mix Sheer Eye shadow in Pale Barley No. 22 with Fresh Glow for a creamy texture. Blend into the socket to gently contour the eye, moving into the inner corners and underneath the eye for added definition
• Apply Fresh Glow all over for a luminous, moisturised base
• Use Sheer Concealer to highlight the face, conceal dark circles under the eyes and even the complexion
• Apply Velvet Foundation from the centre of the face and blend outwards for a natural look
• Complete the look with a light dust of Sheer Powder to set the look and absorb excess shine
• Gently contour cheekbones with Light Glow in Earthy Blush No. 07
• Define the lip line with Lip Definer in Brick Red No.05
• Apply Lip Velvet in Bright Poppy No.311 to the entire lip. For intensified colour, add Lip Velvet in Military Red No.310 to the centre of the mouth
Burberry Beauty is located at David Jones Elizabeth Street, Bondi Junction, Bourke Street and Chadstone and can be purchased online at www.davidjones.com.au, for your nearest stockist call (02) 9695 5678.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl